• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks 6 print / cut crop marks

Vohaul

so i just installed versa 6....and apparenbtly you can put the print cut crop marks around either the whole job, or for better accuracy, around each row, or even each piece...

with my xr-640 however, everything under the print / cut alignment dropdown except the whole job is greyed out.....can't seem to figure out how to get it to be selectable?

anyone?

Thanks

Paul

GTSTech_1

My guess is you not running the latest firmware version is the reason for the "Greyed out" areas. I believe the latest version is 2.40, it was released earlier this month if memory serves me correct.

Just my .02

shacho

so i just installed versa 6....and apparenbtly you can put the print cut crop marks around either the whole job, or for better accuracy, around each row, or even each piece...

with my xr-640 however, everything under the print / cut alignment dropdown except the whole job is greyed out.....can't seem to figure out how to get it to be selectable?

anyone?

Thanks

Paul
I'm having the exact same issue, however, I have the latest firmware and upgrades for Versaworks. Did you ever find a solution for this?

Sean@CedarHouse

Printing Money

anyone?

Thanks

Paul
I spoke too soon. Sorry about that. I'm also looking to see what's up.

And there is more... here is the link to Roland's page for VW6.

https://www.rolanddga.com/blog/2020/06/22/quick_tips_7

I'm glad you asked the questions because I haven't used these new VW6 options before. Something new for me to check out.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sean@CedarHouse

Printing Money
So... Roland got back to me. Looks like it only works for newer printers, i.e. VG SG etc. :(

My VSi and Your XR are not cool enough I guess. But your printer is def cooler than mine.:)

Vohaul

Lol, thanks......but for the amount I use the 60” I coulda probably gotten away with a smaller version, and saved myself some bucks

So... Roland got back to me. Looks like it only works for newer printers, i.e. VG SG etc. :(

My VSi and Your XR are not cool enough I guess. But your printer is def cooler than mine.:)