• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Media Explorer

GXGraphics

This may be a silly question, but I am running out of ideas and this is my first attempt at uploading a new profile to VersaWorks. The issue is that the Media Explorer is an inactive link, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to make it active. My Versaworks is updated and I am directly connected to my printer.

shoresigns

From what I recall, Media Explorer is disabled (greyed out) during printing. Once you're done printing, you can use it. If it's still disabled while nothing is printing, the next thing I would try is restarting Versaworks.

GXGraphics

From what I recall, Media Explorer is disabled (greyed out) during printing. Once you're done printing, you can use it. If it's still disabled while nothing is printing, the next thing I would try is restarting Versaworks.

I tried it while printing and while I wasnt printing. I will definitely try restarting the program when I am finished with the print I have going.

GXGraphics

I tried restarting and that worked! Thank you! Such an obvious solution that didn't even occur to me.