• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Need help please

shoxite

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. My Black printhead on the XC-540 has been out for a week now and I have been using spot coloring and mixing CMYK to make black until I get the black printhead replaced.

However, when I print photos and full color images there is no spot coloring and keeps printing with the black printhead and images are looking horrible. Anyone know how to make the black printhead be replaced with CMYK for FULL color images. I do it all the time with spot coloring, but there is no spot coloring for full color images.

Hope someone can help me out.

Thank you :)

Joe House

If you have profile creation ability, you could mess with black generation settings, but really, you just need to have the printhead replaced and do it right.

shoxite

If you have profile creation ability, you could mess with black generation settings, but really, you just need to have the printhead replaced and do it right.

Thank you very much! I placed an order for the print head already, just need it to work temporarily with CMY LmLc.

-Eddie