• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks not seeing CutContour

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I recently moved shops and changed some computers around. I installed Versaworks today on two different machines for two different printers. Machine 1 works fine. Machine 2 will not see my cutlines, even though machine 1 sees them from the exact same exported file. I triple checked all the settings that I knew to have an effect on cutlines. Machine 2 is set to print & cut, enabled advanced settings, .eps margin set to 0.05, but it no marching ants. I'm sure this is simple, but I'm stumped. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to reinstall VW.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

phototec

I recently moved shops and changed some computers around. I installed Versaworks today on two different machines for two different printers. Machine 1 works fine. Machine 2 will not see my cutlines, even though machine 1 sees them from the exact same exported file. I triple checked all the settings that I knew to have an effect on cutlines. Machine 2 is set to print & cut, enabled advanced settings, .eps margin set to 0.05, but it no marching ants. I'm sure this is simple, but I'm stumped. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to reinstall VW.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

If it is the exact same file with the correct spelling "CutContour", and the color is set to Versawork CutContour color, I would guess it's Versaworks clutch on the second computer.

Phenex

I had a similar problem with one of my computers. The way I fixed it was to exit Versaworks. Then I re-opened Versaworks as an administrator. Worked like a charm for me.

• Agree
Reactions: asd

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I had a similar problem with one of my computers. The way I fixed it was to exit Versaworks. Then I re-opened Versaworks as an administrator. Worked like a charm for me.

Oddly enough, this worked for me as well. Thanks!

joeb

This worked for me, too when I had the problem, but it disabled drag and drop which was not optimal. I fixed it by updating and initializing the application as an administrator then when i restarted like normal everything worked.