• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks print stats

solantis

So you can view and export the versawork log into csv format and then open it in excel.. Is there any script / software / macro that can extract the data of the printed jobs for the week and then give you the total square metres printed and the total ink consumed? That way I can easily see the machines stats for the week with 2 - 3 clicks?

advision

Reading this made me curious. So I made a google sheet you can use. I think I did everything correctly. Read the instructions on the first sheet before doing anything.

I didn't know the correct decision to make on including PRINT CANCELED entries in the math. The log logs the area and ink it would've taken to do the whole job and not the portion of it that was successful before the cancellation. So I omitted them. I can work on a fix for that in the future but I'm out of time for this today.

Versa Works Log Share

If you want to isolate a specific time period you can only select that week when saving the log in VWorks, but if you do save the entire thing you can simply import the entire log then select the rows you don't want by clicking the row number on the left (will select the entire row) and then using the delete key on the keyboard to erase the cell contents. You can erase multiple rows at once by selecting the first one holding shift and selecting a second one. This will select all rows between the two.

If you want to use this to import multiple log files then you will have to import the files into their own sheets and copy/paste all rows except the header into the main Log sheet one after the other. A little bit more complicated but not that hard to do.

Let me know if I've missed anything, made any other mistakes, or you want clarification or additional functionality.