• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks queque question

No Lemon

Do you leave old jobs in your queue or deleate them when done?

The reason I ask is I just printed some decals and used crop marks so I could laminate them after they dried. I had change the tile spacing between the decals to separate the a bit more. I had closed out VersaWorks and when I went back to cut them after laminating I kinda panicked when I seen VersaWorks was closed because I didnt remember what I had changed the tile spacing to. Luckily the job was in my queue when I reopened VersaWorks and they cut perfect.

My other question is when is it necessary to to re rip a file? I did a print only on my decals then laminated them and did a cut only. Do I need to re rip after making that change?

Thanks for any info.

crny1

When you hit print again with cut only selected it re rips the file automatically if I remember correctly for cutting only.
Leaving files in the queue is ok if you are going to be reprinting something often and want quick acess to printing them. But, they eat up alot of space just sitting there. I personally delete them after I know I will not be needing it again. (like after install incase we need a panel reprinted) Just my .02 cents