• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks showing trash cans

klingsdesigns

I just installed versaworks to a new computer and I put all my old jobs from old computer into the Job-A and Job-B Most of them are now showing trash cans in front of the file in versaworks.
Any idea how to fix this?

klingsdesigns

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 hours later. I just had to import my icc profiles from other computer into versaworks.

klingsdesigns

Another thing I found out is if you have any files with the trash can in front of them and try to print something else versaworks will crash and close. You have to either find the right profiles to get the trash can to go away or you have to delete the file out of the queue.

blufftonsignguy

Just curious. Did you try changing any of the profiles to see if the file would print? Im sure Iw ill be getting a new computer at some point thats why i asked.

asd

that is good to know, one never knows when these issues will show up, but it always happens when you least expected