• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very old version of Berger Omega Composer

Kev

I have a client with a very old Windows 98 PC and had Gerber Omega composer installed but had hard drive problems and doesn't have the original discs anymore which were stiffy discs I assume. I don't know the version but the Composer.exe file is from 1996. He does have 2 Rainbow LPT dongle's, Sentinel SuperPro and Sentinel C-Plus B. Does any one have or know where can we find the software?
I have downloaded and installed Version 2.2 which was the oldest I could find from the Gerber website, but it doesn't want to install on Windows 98. It installs on XP but XP doesn't recognize the Rainbow dongles.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If it's from 1996 then it is either Graphix Advantage 6.0 or 6.2. It will be surprising if you get it to install since it will require password(s) as well as a dongle. I suggest your client use it to qualify for an upgrade to the current Omega 6.5 which has up to date features and will support many plotters and printers that what you have will not.