• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very simple dimensional signs.

SignManiac

Just returned from installing these three signs. Nothing over the top but classy none the less. All PVC and DiBond for the faces. For the first time, I used Trex decking material to make the caps on the smaller signs and for framing in the larger panel. Not sure if I like it or not yet. Will have to see how it stands up to the test of time...

Attachments

• tredit-01.jpg
    tredit-01.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 158
  • tredit-02.jpg
    tredit-02.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 147
  • tredit-03.jpg
    tredit-03.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 122
  • tredit-04.jpg
    tredit-04.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 109

John L

Excellent again Bob! I've built many decks out of Trex and never had a problem with cupping. It does fade over a long time but everything does eventually.

SignManiac

Thanks guys. The Trex is painted so not so worried about fading and John answered my concerns about possible warping. I cut an inset 1/8" x 3/8" dado into the edge of the Trex and locked the DiBond into it on all four side after mitering the outside corners, so it's locked into a frame or sorts.

The logo is 3/16" white acrylic inlaid into the PVC rectangle. and the white backing of the name is also the same acrylic.