• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very simple logo done dimensional

SignManiac

Sign is only 16" x 42" and is being shipped out of state, so these are the only pics I could get before it leaves and is installed on site. Maybe they will send me a photo of it on the wall.
All PVC by the way. Matthews paints for the finish.

Attachments

• Worthridge-02.jpg
    Worthridge-02.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Worthridge-00.jpg
    Worthridge-00.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Worthridge-01.jpg
    Worthridge-01.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 122

Eric H

How are you getting the prismatic cut pvc smooth? Or edges of any cut pvc for that matter. Looks smooth in the picture but it's kind of hard to tell.

Kottwitz-Graphics

:notworthy: Beautiful...that's all I can say.

How are you getting the prismatic cut pvc smooth? Or edges of any cut pvc for that matter. Looks smooth in the picture but it's kind of hard to tell.

I'd like to know as well. I would suspect that your spraying the pvc after machining. What are you using to cut the letters, and what paint are you spraying afterwords?

SignManiac

Sand it just like any other material. CNC is good but not perfect. That's where the human touch makes the difference. It's all in the details.

Gene@mpls

And the mountains are not a print? And that is how I would have done it. I have been machining PVC lately- it is a learning experience.

SignManiac

Gene the mountain is a direct UV print on 1/2" PVC, contour cut and then we painted the edges to match the green.

MDKAOD

That's wild. Nice work! I've been playing with 3D routing PVC but haven't found decent results with my current tooling. Suggestions?