• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vg540 help

tim99

VG 540 drained cleaning solution in the wiper blade tray. however on refilling i cannot get past the set/change cleaning solution screen..

cleaning solution bag is about half way full. in the off chance it wasn't enough i replaced with a new bag and still getting the same issue.

any ideas here?

tim99

ya i attempted that.

upon power up on the display screen - wiper try is not filled ( i press enter) -change cl-liquid for wiper (pull out cleaning cartridge replace with new one) - change cl-liquid for wiper

it doesn't even try to fill.

tim99

just to update this. i performed a pump up and somehow that solved everything... anyways back up and running again. Thanks for your help Mainframe

Mainframe

Your welcome for the help, what is a pump up? Is it something you can select on the machine? I have never heard that one. just curious in case I need to do it on my machine.

tim99

ya pump up basically empty's the lines and dampers of ink then refill's them. wastes quite a bit of ink doing it. you can access it though the service menu