Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage fire truck clipart

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by biznitch, Nov 17, 2012.

1. biznitch

biznitch Member

Aug 29, 2008
    Hey Guys, I had a request from a FD for some decals, the problem is I need to find a vector image of a 1923(ish) Reo fire truck, I've looked pretty much everywhere, any suggestions?

thanks
    Dany

Tags:
  2. Cyw

Cyw Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Dany, if you're not capable of vectorizing the image yourself, why don't you just let Vector Doctor (or similar service) do it for you?
    You've probably wasted more time looking than it would have cost to begin with.

I was an art major in college and even though I 'could' redraw, there are times I wouldn't skip a heartbeat and send an image out to be vectorized.
    Sometimes it's just not worth the time to do it yourself
    Sometimes your time can be put to much better use.

3. biznitch

biznitch Member

Aug 29, 2008
    I've used the vector doctor multiple times, that might be a good idea to let him deal with this artwork...

thanks for the reminder, I always forget about him