• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl at each turn of a curve is leaving a pivot mark

Dooka

We are running Flexi for the rip & a graphtek 8000-130

My settings got reset somehow! & not on every turn of a letter it leaves a little hangy piece, very small but very obvious.

I had this happen years ago and remember it was some setting, but after 3 hours, I figured I would see how a post can help.

Thanks!

4R Graphics

I have not used flexi in a long time but in the cutter settings screen there is a box that says cutter or blade offset you need to adjust this setting evey machine will be different but usually its between.013 to .027 depending on blade etc... just adjust the number up and down and do a few small squares until you get it right.

DizzyMarkus

Is "overcut" ticked on? -- this way it cuts slightly past the end of the strating point. :0)

It is in production manager-- -- the tab all the way on the right --

Markus

MikeD

I agree with the suggestions above.
Most graphtecs will plot their settings out on paper using the pen tool for you to file away for future reference. The box that your blade came in should list the blade type and offset value.