• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Vinyl banner question

Joe Mc

For the price I have to do these for, and the 6 hour turn around needed by the customer,the amount of time to tape it (and I won't have enough tape for all of them) makes it difficult to make anything on this order.

Commando

Well, when they ruin quickly for not being reinforced, i hope they dont take it out on you. Good luck, man.

Jeremiah

For the price I have to do these for, and the 6 hour turn around needed by the customer,the amount of time to tape it (and I won't have enough tape for all of them) makes it difficult to make anything on this order.
FOR THE PRICE YOU HAVE TO DO THESE FOR ? That statement means that you are doing them Too. CHEAP, Giving them away or working for free ! Why ? Before I will do anything CHEAP , I will close the door and watch a movie instead of work ...