• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express and flexisign r31

ren_himself

Hey guys Im new here , and sorry for this but its my first post.. I have a vinyl express rseries r31 cutter and cannot get the cutter to show up in the production manager in flexi 8.1, i bought this company from a older guy going out of the biz and had my own pc, which is windows 7 btw,.. and have used the hpgl hp drivers , as well as all of the vinyl express ones listed... I cannot get it to connect.. I have to make all my designs and such in flexi then save and send over to the lame software veLxi to cut anything... I want to use one software to do it all.. the veLxi has very limited options, can someone point me in the right direction ?

AUTO-FX

You dont really say, but have you checked the support pages at the Signwarehouse website? May be known issues and work arounds.

AUTO-FX

Also, I know my VE plotter has drivers installed like a desktop printer install. Then, In Flexi, the "printer" port is selected per the port connection to the machine.

ren_himself

it wasnt exact as the link, but with pc knowledge, i think i have it, thank you so much.... Ive been looking for this for weeks!!!! Thank You!!

Stealth Ryder

It looked to me to cover anything you would want to know about an RSeries Cutter and you are welcome... Google + keyword RSeries and BAM, took all of about 3 seconds...