Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vinyl Express R series

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Plotters' started by Sideshow, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Sideshow

Sideshow Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Has anyone found a driver that will allow these to be run with Flexi 8, or am I stuck with that crap LXi software only they send with?

I know that Flexi MADE the LXi software, I just dont feel like having yet ANOTHER program to open in order to cut something, and was hoping someone either hacked a driver or found a generic driver that is compatable.

Thank You for your time.:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

Try the Redsail drivers.

3. Sideshow

Sideshow Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Thank You. I will.

4. mark-s

mark-s Active Member

May 11, 2005
    SoCal
    Go to the Redsails website and request the drivers.
    Takes about 2 days as they are in China.
    mark-s

5. Sideshow

Sideshow Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Mark, Thank You, I sent them a request.

6. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

Did you get the cutter workin with your Flexi software? Call me Monday if you still need assistance. I may have a solution.

7. dr12volt1338

dr12volt1338 New Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I know this is a very old post but I just copied the "Output Drivers" folder from LXi and pasted it into the directory for Flexi on my hard drive and replaced them and I have all the LXi drivers in Flexi.

8. ThumperH3

ThumperH3 New Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Clinton, Tn
    i having the same issue ... however im confused on where to paste the output drivers? just straight into the flexi folder or does it have a output driver folder of its own ?