• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express R series

Sideshow

Has anyone found a driver that will allow these to be run with Flexi 8, or am I stuck with that crap LXi software only they send with?

I know that Flexi MADE the LXi software, I just dont feel like having yet ANOTHER program to open in order to cut something, and was hoping someone either hacked a driver or found a generic driver that is compatable.

Thank You for your time.:thankyou:

mark-s

Go to the Redsails website and request the drivers.
Takes about 2 days as they are in China.
mark-s

CS-SignSupply

Did you get the cutter workin with your Flexi software? Call me Monday if you still need assistance. I may have a solution.

dr12volt1338

I know this is a very old post but I just copied the "Output Drivers" folder from LXi and pasted it into the directory for Flexi on my hard drive and replaced them and I have all the LXi drivers in Flexi.

ThumperH3

I know this is a very old post but I just copied the "Output Drivers" folder from LXi and pasted it into the directory for Flexi on my hard drive and replaced them and I have all the LXi drivers in Flexi.
i having the same issue ... however im confused on where to paste the output drivers? just straight into the flexi folder or does it have a output driver folder of its own ?