• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl for wallstickers other than Oracal 631?

Gomlers

Hi all. New here.
I have a small business, and I'm thinking about trying to sell 1-color wallstickers (my own designs) online.

I use flexisign and have a summa cutter, normally I do car-decals and use both Hexis and Avery 700.

I know of Oracal 631 - but I'm having a hard time finding a supplier in my country who offers the whole series of colors.
And to order this from eBay or the USA would not be cheap because of the shipping costs.

Is there an alternative to Oracal?

The vinyl should be removable after some months, but still not falling of by it self.

Any suggestions I can look into would be highly appreciated!

aluminumwelder

3m 180c contral tac vs oracal 631 removable vs Aver 700 ez 900 ez and mactac 8900

the 3m is $400
avera 900ez is $345
and the mactac and oracal is $105

is the 900ez and 3m-180c really worth 3 to 4x the price ?
anyone use a few of the above and care to explain the pros and cons?

bfranzen

MACtac 8900

This product is good for wall decals and indoor graphics. It removes cleanly up to 2 years.

CanuckSigns

the 3m is $400
avera 900ez is $345
and the mactac and oracal is $105

is the 900ez and 3m-180c really worth 3 to 4x the price ?
anyone use a few of the above and care to explain the pros and cons?

the 3M & avery vinyls you posted are both 2 mil cast vinyls, made for the car wrap industry, Oracal 631 is a low end removable wall vinyl, 2 very very very different products!