• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vinyl go curl in wet apilication

ravitan

its kind of bigginer qwestion
but vinyl go curl in wet apilication
in hevey prints..
aroun here there is no rapidtec ect...
any tip?

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 135

natedawg9640

A beginner question to what, the written English language?

It's hard to see the exact problem in the image, but I presume you are applying wet and then going over it a couple times as it dries out especially at the edges correct? What material are you using?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A beginner question to what, the written English language?

It's hard to see the exact problem in the image, but I presume you are applying wet and then going over it a couple times as it dries out especially at the edges correct? What material are you using?

If you looked as to where this guy is from, you would quickly see his first language is not English. Doesn't mean he's given a free ticket to write badly, but it does explain his spelling errors, which aren't any worse than the majority of natural born English speaking people. :omg:

gabagoo

If you looked as to where this guy is from, you would quickly see his first language is not English. Doesn't mean he's given a free ticket to write badly, but it does explain his spelling errors, which aren't any worse than the majority of natural born English speaking people. :omg:

wat u tryin ta say :goodpost:

ravitan

THANKS 4 THE GRAMMER GAYS
next time u in israel 6 pack on me...(local beer only)
i use oracal
some times i let it to dry up and then stick it but the result is mediom
i need some kind of formula to put in the sprey bottel, any winners?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
What series of Oracal are you using and what are you applying it on to?
Some materials don't lend themselves to a wet install, if the vinyl has the
air release feature it is best installed dry.
Are you doing the install up on the wall or are able to take it down and do it on the ground or in your shop?
Lots of things can cause problems like this so more details will help find the cause.

wayne k
guam usa

ravitan

the problem apper in any print mediya
it dosnt matter if it s orcal, xfilm ect.
i applay on tin, plastic, windows ,in my shop or at the mall
when i apply dry i dont have this problem only in wet.
in black prints it happen all the time..

Billct2

Use a liter of water with two or three drops of plain dish soap, then add two table spoons of denatured alcohol.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Use vinyl with the air release feature from 3M or Oracal - do installs dry.
More profit less stress.

wayne k
guam usa