• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl on Silkscreened corplast?

PrintGreenville

Okay - I have a job for a local non proprofit who sells individual signs to businesses as their fundraiser. All the backgrounds have a green or red design on them (standard for all - Red is larger - green is less expensive). Now I need to put the names of the businesses on top of the design. Is this going to work???? It seems like the vinyl wants to come off - but maybe I should just let it sit a few days?? I have about 60 of these to make.

Or maybe I need to overcoat with something?

I would sure hate to see all these signs go up and have to redo letters all month (They stay up for a month - in Texas - All of april)

Thanks for any help...
Gloria:omg2:

Last edited:

Allied Digital

i dont see why it wouldn't stick... the only thing Ive found that it comes off of is a rubbermaid trash can in my house that I put "for recycle only"
However, you better ask the experts -

tsgstl

I don't see why it would be a problem. As far as I know the golf greens I get from Grimco are screen printed. I have been putting vinyl on them for years. Have also had screen printed coro signs made that I added names and numbers to and never came up.