• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl suggestion for truck&trailer wrap job

Mark M. EVCIL

Working on the project that contains multiple different sizes truck&trailer wrap like 26 footer trucks, 30ft,40ft and 53 ft trailer wrap. Surface is flat with some rivets. Any vinyl&lamination suggestion for the job ?
which one should I go 3M IJ180cv3,avery etc ??

Reveal1

You'll get suggestions for all of the above and then some. We like the new Arlon SLX2 and use that on a local fleet. Wraps well hot or cold and weeds nice if you need to do any print/cut. Great value $$ too.

rjssigns

I like Arlon products too. YMMV

Maybe useful, maybe not: Installer friend wraps trailers of all kinds. Wraps are sent to him printed on 3M with liquid lam. Said they get at least two years out of them.(road salt, temp extremes etc..) By then the marketing campaign changes and it's time to rewrap.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
If your going to try or consider SLX then might as well throw mine in there also. SLX+ was made after my material hit the market and installers will love it! Kits are only $700 for 54"x150' kits on your first order, then they are $750 and its a 10 year outdoor rated 2 Mil Cast wit Air-Flow Liner.