• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Vinyl supplier

FossilFueled

Hi, I'm fairly new (only been doing this about a year). I mostly do large graphics for vehicle windows. I use a ton of the Fantasy Film from H&H Sign Supply. The past few months I haven't been able to order the material I need due to them not restocking the products often. Is there anywhere else anyone can recommend where i can get the same holographic and glitter vinyls in 24" rolls or bigger?
Thank you in advance!

brdesign

try Grimco or Fellers, you will probably have to call them and they can have it drop shipped directly from the manufacture. I haven't used holographic vinyl in about 6 years and even then none of the main sign suppliers had it in stock it had to be special ordered

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
General Formulations just reciently released a 5 mill Holographic Vinyl with a 90# liner
In a 48" roll. From what ive been told its very pricey and has a three roll minimum.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Im sure Bigfish has something...but if you are in the DC area, maybe try Harbor in MD. They have a wide selection of rolled substrates like that.

Goatshaver

Hi, I'm fairly new (only been doing this about a year). I mostly do large graphics for vehicle windows. I use a ton of the Fantasy Film from H&H Sign Supply. The past few months I haven't been able to order the material I need due to them not restocking the products often. Is there anywhere else anyone can recommend where i can get the same holographic and glitter vinyls in 24" rolls or bigger?
Thank you in advance!
That material specifically has been hard to get since covid. H&H was the one place I could find it. Also the manufacturer moved their plant recently so between raw material shortage and them moving it's been very hard to find the Fantasy Films anywhere.

Briteline has a 6mil holo film now in 30" x 100' rolls