• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl vendor

Owen Bridges

I was recently looking areound for a good vinyl supplier that I can use. I ran across swingdesigns.com. Has anyone used them before? Are they reputable with good service? I just need a small roll of 751 turquoise and they are the only place that I’ve found so far that carries the small roll of that color.

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
I was recently looking areound for a good vinyl supplier that I can use. I ran across swingdesigns.com. Has anyone used them before? Are they reputable with good service? I just need a small roll of 751 turquoise and they are the only place that I’ve found so far that carries the small roll of that color.

I tried their site and I got a notice that they're Domain Name is for sale...
Buy Domains - swingdesigns.com is for sale!

Have you tried Sign Warehouse?

BrianH311

signwarehouse.com They are a great supplier. They are a Oracal distributor.

Also,
fellers.com. They have a distributor in Nebraska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimToad

I'm not trying to steer anyone to any particular supplier, but this is the response I just gave ams on another thread about Oracal 751 and problems he's having with it. All things being equal, saving $45 on a 24"x50 yard roll of the two most commonly used colors is pretty enticing. The savings on colors are equally good.

"
I don't know what to say, we order it from Sign-Mart who I know moves their inventory very quickly and is substantially cheaper on that product and many others we regularly use.

A 24"x50 yd roll of 751 gloss white/black through Feller's is $231.00 and only $186.00 through Sign-Mart. A 24"x10 yard roll of other colors is $20 less through Sign-Mart."

visual800

looks like they cater to the cricut and silouette folks

Grimco-i dumped them forever

uscutter-good prices gotta wait a little bit

sign mart-Great prices but they always wanted to call and tell me vinyl comes from manufacturer and would not ship till I responded to that message

Fellers-just too damn high

i also looking for new supplier. I was using advantage sign supply BUT Grimco bought them out

Chuck B

Riff Meister
I have used swingdesign when I need just a small piece of color (1' x 6' rolls). Yeah,...they seem oriented to "crafters", but the small rolls are great---keeps you from having to own a whole role (possibly for life). Ordered from them twice now with good results.

IsItFasst

sign mart-Great prices but they always wanted to call and tell me vinyl comes from manufacturer and would not ship till I responded to that message
Lol. I quit buying from signoutletstore.com for a similar reason. I would order online then they would call (normally I'd have to call them back) to confirm the order. Why the hell do you have the option to order online if you want to speak to everyone on the phone? If I wanted it to be a phone order I would have just called it in the first time.

equippaint

looks like they cater to the cricut and silouette folks

Grimco-i dumped them forever

uscutter-good prices gotta wait a little bit

Fellers-just too damn high

i also looking for new supplier. I was using advantage sign supply BUT Grimco bought them out
I have never had to wait for uscutter. If I miss my thursday cutoff from our local vendor I can order through USC and get it faster than waiting until our tuesday run. Oracal stuff outside of standard print material and laminate is mostly drop shipped anyways wherever you get it from. Just call someone and order it if you cant find it in stock.

Pippin Decals

Uscutter is my go to supplier except for 3m camo colors then i use Fellers. Until some beats the cost i wont change companies.

ikarasu

Curious, since I'm in Canada... Do you guys get special pricing from uscutter, or just list price on their website?

Some of their prices are good... Some stuff seems pretty over priced.compared to grimco (Canada's grimco, at least)

Pippin Decals

I dont know of anyone that gets Special Pricing ,I would contact them to see if they have a wholesale dept etc. But i think there was a catch to it . And depending on what your wanting, the cost may vary from one supplier to another, I always buy from uscutter. You just have to make sure you order everything at once so you dont get nailed for the shipping cost. I know some people complain about the 9.99 shipping from uscutter ,But when you order multiple items , the cost get split up between them all and isnt bad at all to me.