• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl wrap refrigerator or kitchen cabinets?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, all kinds of appliances, structures and walls. The projects are limitless. I put some custom made border vinyl up in our bathroom about 8 years ago and it looks as good now as it did back then. It gets hot and steamy to cold at night in there and nothings made it peel whatsoever. Refrigerators, standards, ceilings, cabinet decorations and things I probably forgot about.

Reveal1

I wrapped three of my newer appliances at home white (I know, crazy to wrap something white and I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in photos) to match the existing appliances as the new ones were stainless steel and hey, why not, I'm in the biz. But I'm guessing the retail cost to wrap would be close to the cost of many appliances, so the appeal would be primarily as higher end designer solution. Easy to do though - flat surfaces you can wrap with calendared product like 40c. Holding up well after 3 years. The stove is only thing that would be a potential problem.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
There’s a lot of decorating companies that offer vinyl kitchen warps for cupboards etc over here.

out of interest I did get a quote, they wanted £550 for what ended up being £30 worth of materials when I did it myself lol

decalman

I've got a camper that could sure use a touch-up on the Inside. Anybody got some ideas about what I can do?

ItsNujo

I did a quick wrap on my cheap fridge at home. Printed on IJ35 and Laminated in a Dry Erase. Helps keep me organized/the refrigerator was ugly. Did a calendar up top and a Star Wars graphic on the bottom. I blacked out the bracket that shows my bills and dates they are due lol.
7335CC5C-B735-43B3-8FF2-3C0713CF98B2.jpeg

Joe House

Nice. I did the fridge in our camp trailer with a picture of Crater Lake on it - it bridged the freezer and fridge doors. That was a few years ago and a different trailer and I no longer have a picture on my phone.

ChicagoGraphics

I wrapped a few refridgerators and kegerators, one of the kegerators was of a nude woman with the tapper coming out of her ***** need I say more.