• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vj-1204 e016 tlb-l/i (02), error

Newbie_on

VJ-1204 E016 TLB-L/I (02), ERROR

On the middle of the job!!

What exactly this error mean?

Help!

Thanks in Advance!

:wavingflag:

SE SignSupply

I can't find your exact error but 016 errors are usually motherboard/ memory issues.

The first 1204's had a problem with 016 CPU errors randomly occouring during printing, updating the firmware solved these issues. What firmware version are you at?

Newbie_on

I can't find your exact error but 016 errors are usually motherboard/ memory issues.

Is it on the service manual?

I wish I had the service book, the user manual does not tell you anything about error messages, if someone has the service book, please tell me what exactly that error mean.

Thanks!

SE SignSupply

Is it on the service manual?

I wish I had the service book, the user manual does not tell you anything about error messages, if someone has the service book, please tell me what exactly that error mean.

Thanks!

No, I can't find that error listed in the service manual. I would try giving Mutoh a call directly.

Stealth Ryder

VJ-1204 E016 TLB-L/I (02),

Command
border
exception/TLB
exception (load
or command
fetch) error:
Abnormal
condition in
command
border.
Or TLB
exception in
data load or
command
fetch.

1. Check AC power
supply and printer
surrounding
equipment.
2. Check reappearance
by turning ON/OFF
the machine power
several times. Make
sure to perform this
check repeatedly
even if no problems
seem to be present.
(Make the same
condition as user's.)

Newbie_on

Thanks S.Ryder & SESignSupply!!

I got my buddy installing a dedicated circuit for my VJ....

I'll keep you posted