• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vj1324 no waste tank

printimage

i buy a vj1324 and it didn't come with a waste tank and when i turn on the printing it is saying full waste tank. is there a way i can by pass it? and use a normal bottle or do i have to buy a waste bottle. if so where can i buy it from?

tetonsio

I found an old Mutoh Rockhopper as new in a warehouse for years never used and have the same problem. What I have found is a small cable with a switch that indicates that the waste ink tank is installed. I belive your model is alike. So if you have it, just press the waste ink tank that you can use pressing the switch. I think it will work.

thezigman

Sign maker near Chicago
My 1324 has a float in the waste tank. I would imagine you could bypass the float, as it should be an on/off switch. and you should be able to use any type of container...

nemesis2180

Had this problem when I was moving printer to another location. Someone pulled out waste tank out and torn out cables. Just connect 2 cables together, error message will disappear. Turn bottle or bucket under waste ink tubes to collect waste ink. ;)

ZonePrint s.r.o.
Brno, Czech Republic
Mutoh 1624 & 426UF
Roland GX-24, Secabo C130 LAPOS