• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ1614 Network Port Not Working

Hi All,

Got a major issue, we just replaced the printhead on our vj1614 and now all of a sudden the machine does not communicate with the printer server, our old server crashed so we bought a new one, at first i thought it was a networking issue, but now after trying all kinds of recommendations it seems that the network port on the mainboard might not be working, has anyone ever experienced this kind of problem before, and what if any is the solution.

Hopefully it does not involve buying a new mainboard because then we are surely done.

Thanks in Advance.

G.D

1614 Usb Drivers

Hi All.

After our tech did some tests it seems the network port has an issue, however everything else works the machine does a test print pallette test and all. i need to know if i can get a usb driver for the 1614 using the onyx postershop 7 rip, i know the usb port is not recommended but rather then having to buy a new mainboard i would at least try to use the usb port.

So if anyone can help me with this driver and how to install, i will really appreciate it.

Thanks,

G.D

chitown928

I just went through this mess. That usb is as useful as tits on a bull. Your network chip fried. Has to be replaced and resoddered. Im waiting on getting mine repaired as well. Apparently it doesnt take much for those to go. If mine is successful ill pass info along.