• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VP-540i cleaning cycle during printing

cwade440

Just started having this problem. After running about 10" of a print the machine goes into a cleaning cycle. I only use Roland Eco-Sol Max inks and manually clean the machine weekly or as needed. Printer status in VersaWorks shows no issues in printer status. Thank in advance if anyone has a clue!

njsignguy

Im going to have to try this. I only use genuine oem inks and my machine has been giving my misreadings on ink amounts and also runnings these cleanings way to often. I will try this and post back my results. Thank you

UPDATE:
I updated from 4.6 to 4.7 and this does seems to have fixed my ink level readings that were inaccurate and I noticed it is not cleaning as often. Awesome! Thank you

Last edited:

WorxMedia

My machine was having the same issue (VS-540). I updated the firmware and everything appears to be working fine again. Im halfway through a print now and the heads haven't cleaned during. Keeping my fingers crossed. I appreciate the help!