• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help VP-540i Main Board Replacement: How To Initialize?

player

I bought a new main board for my VP-540i hopefully it will stop all the nonsense the machine is doing.

How do I initialize it?

I have the "get" from my old board, and Peck to "put".

I have the service manual as well as a YT video showing the actual swap, but I an wondering if someone could tell me the steps to get it up and running?

Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I haven't done this procedure on that model but usually you need to install the firmware first and then load the parameters you pulled form the old board 2nd. Check out Roland's support page for the files needed. You should be able to down load them along with a PDF that walks you through it.

player

I haven't done this procedure on that model but usually you need to install the firmware first and then load the parameters you pulled form the old board 2nd. Check out Roland's support page for the files needed. You should be able to down load them along with a PDF that walks you through it.

Where can I find those files?