• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VS 420 Scan Motor 0040 error

Willy

After I complet the limit initialization, I restarted my VS 420 and now getting Scan Motor 0040 error. I think something out of time. Can anyone help me with this.

Willy

WooHoo!
This problem is solved.
After thinking long and hard and all the things I tried, My issue started when I accidentally got into Limit Position instead of Service Mode. I tried to a Limit Initialization one more time and this time it worked. All errors are gone.
I'm very happy that this problem is solved. Now to move onto the reason for changing the dampers. Printer has been setting for a long while, but I had the head soaking on the captop and periodically I would check it to make sure it didn't dry out. So I go to fire my VS-420 up and the print head is plugged up. so after two cleaning cartridges and a lot of cleanings, I decided to change the Dampers and 6 cartridges. Looks like the nozzle check is getting better.