• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vujade Software

Aaron Clippinger

Hello Everyone. My Name is Aaron and I am the CEO of Vujade Software. I wanted to jump on this forum to answer questions and help with the software I created to help the industry. Vujade (Deja Vu backwards) is a cloud based ERP software system to keep track and help the average sign person in almost every aspect. From estimating, proposals, document storage, time cards, costing, purchase orders and more I believe I have created a system to keep track of all your projects in one place.

I look forward to helping out in the Software forums and thank you for the opportunity to share my software.

Aaron
844.4.Vujade
www.Vujadesoftware.com

niksagkram

All kidding aside, Aaron, looks like you will be in direct competition with SignVox which we have been considering for a while now. Bosses just haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet. I'm off to your web site now to take a look, see how you compare, functionality-wise, and price-wise.

Mark

Aaron Clippinger

Demonstration

We are in direct competition with signvox + shopvox. Please take a look at our website and I would be more then willing to personally give you a tour of the software via gotomeeting. 30 minutes is all I need to show how the system works. Thank you for your time.

PS - you got me on the name. LOL

Snydo

Aaron you say your in direct competition with Signvox.....so what more are we getting for nearly 3 times the monthly fee? My employer is in the same boat as Marks', we are kind of in a holding pattern at present time, waiting to find the perfect software for our direction.

CreatedDesigns

All of this subscription based software has priced it self way out of my price range.

All the bells and whistles on this one gets close to 1k per month( for the first year anyway).

Aaron Clippinger

What do you get for the monthly fee?

It is a great question. The first thing I want to point out is that my software is a full ERP system. To get a full ERP system from some of my competitors, you will need to buy multiple systems (Signvox and Shopvox combined for example. There are other softwares just like this, not just them). Once you add those together, and have x number of employees (competitors price per employee), we will all be in same price range. If you have over 20 employees, I think Vujade might even come in cheaper depending on the program purchased.

There are two choices that every sign guy must make when it comes to project management. Do I keep doing what I have been doing in the way of paper and folders, or do I want to go to a project management system? If you want to stay with paper, I cannot help, so I will just talk about the companies that want to go to a project management system.

Once you decide to go paperless (to some degree) each company will decide if they want to pay someone to program their own system (own) or have someone else deal with the software and hardware upgrades, keeping up with the market, and continuing to upgrade the system that is always evolving along with the sign industry (lease).

Vujade that is on the market is actually my 3rd system that I have created. The first two systems were shells of this 3rd version, and I spent nearly 60K on each of the first two having it programmed. With this in mind $385.00 * 12 = $4,620.00 a year for Vujade. 60K / 4,620 = 12.98 years. So if you buy a system, it will not be upgraded and you have to live with it for 13 years if you decide to buy your own with a price comparison.

So, now that I hope I have convinced you ride on my coat tails and have me deal with the big up front costs, let me tell you what you get. (I know, I know, passionate CEO and his long winded speeches.)

First, the hard drive. The system you will be logging into will be triple redundant. You will be running on the first server, and a second one will be mimicking behind it in case of failure, and then very night at midnight it backs up to a third server. The server is 4GB memory, and 50GB of storage. I believe I am giving the biggest storage area up front compared to my competition. The speed to your data will always be as fast as possible. Your bandwidth of where you log in will be the deciding factor for speed and not the Vujade cloud.

The Vujade software itself is based on a project oriented theory. Instead of having a sales section and a design section, you now have a page where everything for that specific project is in one place. Why would you want to have different numbers for your design and proposals that are for the same project? Each project in Vujade has the same number design, estimate, proposal, shop order and invoice to keep your sanity and your shop all on one page.

To talk about one section, Vujade has a full estimating section for helping with your estimates; including inventory, raw labor, direct overhead, general overhead and mark up levels. As you build your personal estimating section, Vujade has a site setup that is always unlocked for you to manipulate your personal system to what levels you want each section to be. For example, you might have one month where your general overhead is .37 and the next .36. We have a site setup section so you have access to everything at all times.

Once familiar with the system, you will be able to shape Vujade to your company. I highly doubt one system will look like another once set up. No company is the same, and my software is built to adapt to your company culture.

I could go on and on about all the neat things that it does (more then I already did) but I am confident you will get your monies worth. (Did I mention the drag and drop calendar with built in work in process?)

I started in a shop when I was 17 packing letters into boxes, moved up to sales for a national sign company and ended up sitting on their board before moving to Vujade. I can honestly say I have been in your shoes and I wanted to make a system that was easy to use and not overwhelming to get the job done.

Okay, I am done and getting off of my soapbox. I hope I answered some questions and I will be happy to give a demonstration. Take Care and thank you for reading.

Kevin-shopVOX

Hey Kevin, How is life treating you?

Life's good. Having fun and working hard. You? Nice to see another offering to the sign industry as well. I hope all goes well.

By the way you've misspoken. You 100% do not need to run signVOX and shopVOX together to have a "complete" system. They are 2 different products. If you want a full solution for your custom sign business, then signVOX is for you. If you want a production management solution only, that will also pull orders from Quickbooks should you want to, then shopVOX is for you. shopVOX is also not specific to signs. Any custom manufacturing industry could utilize it. Screenprinters, sign companies, embroidery, awards and engraving, upholsterers, cabinet makers and any combination of the like that want to manage where the magic happens.

If anyone wants to learn more about either my digits are below.

CanuckSigns

If you have over 20 employees, I think Vujade might even come in cheaper depending on the program purchased.

the Average sign company has nowhere near 20 employees!!!!!

I'm sorry but the pricing on this seems to be WAY high!!!!, Charging a "one time setup" fee goes against the whole point of a monthly subscription service, which is to avoid a large outset of $ in the beginning.

Aaron Clippinger

Life's good. Having fun and working hard. You? Nice to see another offering to the sign industry as well. I hope all goes well.

By the way you've misspoken. You 100% do not need to run signVOX and shopVOX together to have a "complete" system. They are 2 different products. If you want a full solution for your custom sign business, then signVOX is for you. If you want a production management solution only, that will also pull orders from Quickbooks should you want to, then shopVOX is for you. shopVOX is also not specific to signs. Any custom manufacturing industry could utilize it. Screenprinters, sign companies, embroidery, awards and engraving, upholsterers, cabinet makers and any combination of the like that want to manage where the magic happens.

If anyone wants to learn more about either my digits are below.

Kevin, if have misspoken, I am sorry. It was presented to me in Orlando show the other way. Obviously I am not here to promote my competitor, but I am not here to speak badly either. I think you and I should start a new thread and have a good debate between the likes and differences between our two softwares. I am sure everyone would want to see that. Do you want to start a new thread in the Forums?

player

I am still wondering why you would say your name is Deja Vu backwards when it isn't. Deal breaker right there.

John Butto

deal breaker

I am still wondering why you would say your name is Deja Vu backwards when it isn't. Deal breaker right there.
Three syllable word De ja Vu, now backwards, Vu ja de, innovated and simple.
I am just trying to help you to stop wondering so you move on with your deal making.

jtinker

Owner
soon2.jpg :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Kevin-shopVOX

Kevin, if have misspoken, I am sorry. It was presented to me in Orlando show the other way. Obviously I am not here to promote my competitor, but I am not here to speak badly either. I think you and I should start a new thread and have a good debate between the likes and differences between our two softwares. I am sure everyone would want to see that. Do you want to start a new thread in the Forums?

No apology needed. I was just making sure you knew the difference, more importantly, that a potential customer did. Certainly don't want them to get the wrong idea based on what you think you heard in Orlando.

As for another thread or debate. Why? So we can go tit for tat on who's program does this or that? I don't see a lot of value in doing so. It isn't because I think we have an inferior product or a better product or that you'll out-wit me in debate. It's because each solution chosen is based on the customer's point of view and need. Do they find value in the system? Does it fill a need? Does our philosophy mesh with theirs? There are a lot variables that determine what is the best solution for them. Debating what we do versus what you do isn't helpful at all. If anyone wants to see a comparison, they can go to our respective websites and videos to do so. Now if you want to create a thread on the value of using a web-based ERP/shop solution where we can both offer insight as to how it can help a shop, then I'm all in.

In fact I don't even think we're competitors. We are simply different solutions to our customers and the industry. Some will prefer yours and others will prefer the flavor we dish out. I think it's great that you think we are your direct competition. It means we are doing something right and motivates me to do more for our customers. However, you are just another possible solution to the industry. Don't worry about what or how we do things. Your focus should be to convey value and generate ROI to your clients based off of your software's philosophy and price tag. Mine is the same based off of ours. It isn't to debate who's got the bigger stick.

CES020

No apology needed. I was just making sure you knew the difference, more importantly, that a potential customer did. Certainly don't want them to get the wrong idea based on what you think you heard in Orlando.

As for another thread or debate. Why? So we can go tit for tat on who's program does this or that? I don't see a lot of value in doing so. It isn't because I think we have an inferior product or a better product or that you'll out-wit me in debate. It's because each solution chosen is based on the customer's point of view and need. Do they find value in the system? Does it fill a need? Does our philosophy mesh with theirs? There are a lot variables that determine what is the best solution for them. Debating what we do versus what you do isn't helpful at all. If anyone wants to see a comparison, they can go to our respective websites and videos to do so. Now if you want to create a thread on the value of using a web-based ERP/shop solution where we can both offer insight as to how it can help a shop, then I'm all in.

In fact I don't even think we're competitors. We are simply different solutions to our customers and the industry. Some will prefer yours and others will prefer the flavor we dish out. I think it's great that you think we are your direct competition. It means we are doing something right and motivates me to do more for our customers. However, you are just another possible solution to the industry. Don't worry about what or how we do things. Your focus should be to convey value and generate ROI to your clients based off of your software's philosophy and price tag. Mine is the same based off of ours. It isn't to debate who's got the bigger stick.

What a classy response! :goodpost::clapping:

Aaron Clippinger

Vujade

I am in awe of all of the views and replies to my introduction inside of 4 days. It is great to see the signage industry have a tool to go to when in need of help, clarification and learning about new products. This Industry has so many variables to deal on a daily basis, it is great to see that Signs 101 is that place to find answers.

When I first entered the work force a long time ago I made a promise to always inform my potential and current clients of everything I know about the topic at hand. I believe that an educated client will make the best decision for their respective company. In closing of this thread for myself, I pledge to all my clients to inform you of all of the steps necessary to implement and use Vujade to fullest of the software's potential.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and allow me to introduce Vujade to you. I appreciate your time.