• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Vutek 200/600

hardlyjw

Hey guys, our company just picked up a Vutek PressVU 200/600 (second hand). We managed to get it "setup" this morning and have been fighting a few errors.

I'm completely new to the flatbed market and zero knowledge on how to diagnose these things.

We're catching an error from the lamps. I'll add some photo's below. Any help on how to or where to start to get this thing working would be greatly appreciated.

Mux: Read Error
LampComToMux

IMG_0945.JPG IMG_0944.JPG

ImagePress

It looks like something is wrong with your MUX board (the communication board that's on the back wall in the ink cabinet). I can't remember if this is the one with a daughter board attached to it or if it is a single board. Either way, I would suggest making sure all your connections are tight first off. If all the connections are secure, I would lean toward the MUX board needing to be replaced.

JohnP

Hey guys, our company just picked up a Vutek PressVU 200/600 (second hand). We managed to get it "setup" this morning and have been fighting a few errors.

I'm completely new to the flatbed market and zero knowledge on how to diagnose these things.

We're catching an error from the lamps. I'll add some photo's below. Any help on how to or where to start to get this thing working would be greatly appreciated.

Mux: Read Error
LampComToMux

View attachment 127822 View attachment 127823
If you are still in need of some help you may call me at 315-455-5551. I have a pressvu 200 and a new spare parts kit including a new quartz lens if needed. JohnP