• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek 5330

abboud911

I Have Vutekk 5330 I have problem that when turn it on no power on servo it was give me E Stop Active error msg but I solve the problem by changing the power board.
now still no power on servo and the error msg is :
Comm Lost on X Drive
Drive Error

it's Status:
Printer Model : 5330
Checking Servo Firmware Revisions
COMM(1) ERROR : Carriage TX =:000020E <CR> RawRx = No Response
Error Reading Main Firmware Verson For Carriage Drive !
Thank you

baijurj

Did you try checking the e-stop switches? if that is fine, there must be something wrong with your power board or the way you have connected it. check the servo connector and the servo breakers.

ellsmako

Estops are the starting point but you said you solved this problem by changing the power board,...How would you know if you are now getting com errors,...

ANyway when you changed power boards did you check that the little jumpers were all in the same place there should be at least 3 of them . One is usually removed so that when you program your motors and servos there is no motion, since you use the com cables from the printer from the printer side and attach to the work station side.

Check jumpers and check etops if down then reset, then check with a multimeter ( powered off ) if the switches are actually working. Also what happened before this error ?

abboud911

thx

I solve the problem it was from the 12v fuse on the power board , I change it , but the COMM(1) ERROR was becasue I forget to plug one cable in it's correct socket thank you for your reply