• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek printer & EFI stretchable inks

henryz

Hello, we are looking to get a Vutek flatbed printer to print and thermoform pan faces. I see EFI has ink specially for
this application and I wanted to see if anyone if familiar or seen this and how effective is it. Will the illumination be acceptable? Oce was coming out with something similar several years ago but it was not that great at the time. This can save a lot of time vs back spraying process.

Thanks in advance

Henry Z.

Jason DeLuca

If you're still interested in thermoforming inks on a flatbed printer you can check out swissqprint.com
They have an series of inks specifically for that application

wunder

search this ?.......use MGF Ink from INX/Triangle

Datasheet find on INX/Triangle for MGF inks...have fun

Attachments

• IMG-20170628-WA0055.jpg
    IMG-20170628-WA0055.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG-20170628-WA0054.jpg
    IMG-20170628-WA0054.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 120

biggce55

Whatever you do, stay away from Polymeric. We switched back to them after Nazdar stopped making a flexible ink after EFI bought the patent on the Flexform ink a few years ago in our Jeti 1224. We have lost 5 heads with the exact same issue since switching back to Polymeric where the ink is eating away at the side of the head causing a blow out. Polymeric stated our ink pressure is too much on the machine, but 2 techs that came to our site state its Polymeric ink is the issue, not our machine.