• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek QS2000 multilayer white not printing under color

pascual tecnica3

Hello everyone, greetings from Spain.
I have a QS2000 and I am trying to print a file with white in two layers.
white below and color above. ... and apparently the job is processed correctly, but when you give the print order, the machine starts printing with the reduced steps of dividing the job into white printing and then color printing, but the white injectors do not fire White ink.
when the job advances a few centimeters, the colored part begins to print.

Strangely, if we do the following test, this does work.
If the white file is printed above and the color below, if the multilayer process works ok.
Has this happened to someone?
my rip is the FIERY XF

hola a todos, saludos desde España.
tengo una QS2000 y estoy tratando de imprimir un archivo con blaco en dos capas.
blanco abajo y color encima. ... y aparentemente el trabajo se procesa correctamente , pero al dar la orden de impresion, la maquina empieza a imprimir con los pasos reducidos de cuando divide el trabajo en impresion de blanco y despues impresion de color, pero los injectores de blanco no disparan tinta blanca.
cuando avanza el trabajo unos pocos centimetros, comienza a imprimir la parte de color.

estrañamente si hacemos la siguiente pruba, esto si funciona.
si se hace la impresion de el fichero blanco arriba y del color debajo, si funciona el proceso de multicapa ok.
a alguien le ha pasado esto?
mi rip es el FIERY XF

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Have you tried printing Just that single white plane in another way? I used to have a QS2000....and I know it ran 3 layers of ink. If you are able to take and print the one layer alone, you know then its not your file. Its possible your pixel board isn't transmitting the data correctly to the first row of heads. There IS a difference in running a job vs just doing a jet test on those machines.

pascual tecnica3

thanks for the answers, the pre-printing process has been done with illustrator, there is a White_Ink layer, and it is copied from the 4-color layer, I have given the entire White ink layer the spot color magenta 100%, overprint fill, I I save the work as PDF as the few instructions I have found on the matter explain, and it goes to the efiXF rip, in the rip the vutek QS2000 4 colors and white has been configured. pass the rtl files to vuteq and pass it to multilayer. If I do the printing with the color on the bottom and the white on the top, the printer applies white ink, the execution time being twice that of a single layer.
if I try to put the white color in the lower layer and the color in the upper layer in the multilayer, the MULTILAYER thinks about it for a while, and the job appears in the job list with the execution time of twice as long, the ink consumption The same as in the previous process, but, when printing, the white passes are made WITHOUT WHITE INK, and then apply the 4-color ink ok, but there is no white base