• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vytek gem series cutter/plotter

Danny perkins

Dan Perkins
Hi everyone, i recently came upon a vytek plotter/cutter/printer. There isn't a manual unfortunately. It appears to function properly but a manual would be a tremendous help in figuring out the control buttons on the machine. The machine is from the mid 90's time frame. Maybe you have one stuffed in your archives warehouse or you may know someone who used to service them and he/she might have a manual. If you have any parts maybe i can purchase them. My history is working for bell & Howell for 33 years i serviced inserting machines/folders/bowe cutters. Etc. I know the importance of manuals. If anything comes to mind please give me some needed help. I will appreciate any help i can get. I'll buy you a cup of starbucks coffee If you can help.
Perkins2166@twc.com
Danny