• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wall Paper product (Canada, Ideally)

sign_student

Hi All,

We often print on Wall Vinyls but a new client is asking for printed Wall Paper... Is there a wall paper product on rolls that can be digitally printed (we have UV and Solvent). Does anyone know anything about this in Canada?

Thanks for reading and to anyone who takes the time to respond.

Patrick

Zul

Hi Patrick:

I am the inside sales rep at ND Graphics Toronto and the product that you are looking for is called Dreamscape, which comes in different sheens and textures and is fully solvent printable and can be applied to walls with regular wall paper paste. Contact ND Vancouver at 604-525-7940 and they can help you out.

Regards

Zul Hirji

sign_student

Thank you

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses... I must have forgotten to subscribe because I got no prompts that this had been answered.

It turns out we were given the wrong information - they wanted a magnetic wall paper product which we've already sourced.

BigBen and Zul - We use the Dreamscapes all the time... Wonderful product!

Darlak - We've never used photo tex but so many people on this site rave about it... Maybe we ought to.

Thanks again all