• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Want Some NASCAR Exposure?

S

Sign-Man Signs

NASCAR Spint Cup Driver David Reutimann puts on a charity golf tournament every year. We have sponsored it for the last 4 years. This is a 3 day event in Florida. We are looking for a sponsor or two to donate a 4 x 8 printed banner for the tournament entrance. See attached thumbnail. Nothing special 10/13 oz. Hemmed and grommets.
We also need 100 printed 18 x 24 coroplast signs ( 1 sided) with image(to be determined).
Here's what you get.
Your company name, logo, web site,and phone number at the bottom of the banner and signs. The exposure is unbelievable.Major sponsors all donate and the cool thing is the coroplast signs are given to the sponsors to take back to the office. Most attendees are corporate heads and I can't tell you how many sales leads we get off those signs.
Interested,email,Pm, or call. First come first serve. Oh, yea, we'll send you a goody bag with NASCAR stuff after the event.

Attachments

• Small banner.jpg
    Small banner.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 97

Mosh

Unless you are national chain... Sponsorship="hey we don't have the money for our signs, so will you give them to us for free?" We get losers all the time asking us to sponsor this and that. We letter 30-40 IMCA cars a year (3 are in the top national points) guess what, they all pay full price. I see other shops sponsor cars, teams whatever. You know what they get in return, more people coming in looking for free signs. When people ask me to sponsor I ask them if they will sponsor my boating on the weekend, hell lots of people see me out on the river. AAAAHHHHH!

The suits at something like that are NOT going to be the ones ordering signs anyway!!!!!

S

Sign-Man Signs

Davids Charity, which they are a non-profit and support kids with cancer and their families. The sponsorship, which would cost a real sign shop about $200.00 dollars to produce, would give them a little national exposure, which may or may not, pay off.
A few customers I have gotten from this sponsorship have been Universal Studios, H.I.T.S Shows, Bush Gardens, Tampa, Tampa Bay Buccaneer's and Numerous NASCAR Teams that when they are in town and bust up a car call and ask for help.
I don't do it for the leads. I do it for the children and their families.
So why am I offering this to anyone on this forum? I do it every years to promote the charity as well as ask for hole sponsors and not just sign sponsors. I also write a check every year and donate signage.
Now anyone here that doesn't want to donate, that's o.k. Don't really care how many cars you letter every year and not trying to get something out of you. Just thought I'd offer this to Sign 101 this year and see if anyone here was interested.
Me, I like making a difference without expecting anything back in return, but that's just me.
If you're offended by the offer, why reply. I'm sure there are people on this forum that think with their heart and not their pocket.

racer67x

Unless you are national chain... Sponsorship="hey we don't have the money for our signs, so will you give them to us for free?" We get losers all the time asking us to sponsor this and that. We letter 30-40 IMCA cars a year (3 are in the top national points) guess what, they all pay full price. I see other shops sponsor cars, teams whatever. You know what they get in return, more people coming in looking for free signs. When people ask me to sponsor I ask them if they will sponsor my boating on the weekend, hell lots of people see me out on the river. AAAAHHHHH!

The suits at something like that are NOT going to be the ones ordering signs anyway!!!!!

do you have a few thousand captive people in the stands watching you "boat" every week?

didn't think so.
I've been lettering 3 to 4 dozen race cars a year for 10 years and its gotten me a good many jobs and got my name out there.
it is what you make it.
I support local racing and it in turn supports me..not trying to bash you but if you hate it why do it?