• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Want to learn to handpaint?

neato

I did too, but I'm just not finding the time to practice like I hoped.

Sooo....

I need to sell my brushes and books. I'll throw in a few cans of One Shot too with this package.

Make me an offer. (PM me)

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Graphic2.jpg
    Graphic2.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 126
  • Graphic3.jpg
    Graphic3.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 129

sardocs

If you sell your small kit you won't get much. Why don't you begin practicing brush control by high-lighting and shadowing text on outgoing projects. Use the scrollers to put pinstripe borders on coro signs. It doesn't take as long to learn to handle a quill as a lot of oldschool handpainters would have you think. If you spend an honest few hours getting the feel of how much pressure to put on the quill when you pull the strokes, you can develop a speedstyle similar to Dom Casual that can save time and vinyl on certain projects. And it's fun...

SignosaurusRex

If you sell your small kit you won't get much. Why don't you begin practicing brush control by high-lighting and shadowing text on outgoing projects. Use the scrollers to put pinstripe borders on coro signs. It doesn't take as long to learn to handle a quill as a lot of oldschool handpainters would have you think. If you spend an honest few hours getting the feel of how much pressure to put on the quill when you pull the strokes, you can develop a speedstyle similar to Dom Casual that can save time and vinyl on certain projects. And it's fun...

I agree Philip, but if you can't get a decent price, PM me. I might make an offer if no one else does. I can never have too many brushes or books for others that want to learn.

I'm surprised you are letting go of some of my old books. :wink:

Jesse_gvi

Bah! Thanks.

I guess it just saves me from having to sell them when I also realize I have no time to practice.