• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WANTED: used Summa Flatbed or Zund Flatbed Cutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProPDF

Hello,

We are looking to purchase a USED Summa Flatbed cutter (Prefer F1612) or a USED Zund Flatbed cutter small and large so send us info on what you have. We can work with you on a de-install date if you need to order a new unit in.

Thanks!

Christian @ 2CT Media

We are going to be selling our iEcho cutter. It's a BK3-2517 2500mm x 1700mm... We have all the attachments other than sheet feeder.

Asking $60,000, works great we just need heavier duty routing capabilities currently.

axelmk

Good evening, can you share why you are selling your iEcho?
I am comparing a Colex Sharpcut vs the iEcho T3000. Their offer is very aggressive but I am looking for reputation and accuracy, not only price. we need to produce Long 8 ft panels with extreme accuracy.
Any comments will be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Axel

Christian @ 2CT Media

What is extreme accuracy?

We are looking to sell ours because we need a heavier duty router and we also want a wider operating area for dual panels or 10' materials

Trevor ODell

We have a Summa 1612 -- wonderful machine that opened up a market for us. We would like to move to their largest machine and sell ours. Our current unit could be inspected and tuned up by Summa while the other is being installed. We have many of the tools offered. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.