• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted

Phillip Klasing

Hi there,
A reputable company is looking for some one for a compny face representative.
The condidate must have experience in signage world.
Please send your c.v at sign.consultancy@outlook.com.
Thanks

Hello!
As a veteran to the commercial signage Industry; I have for 30-plus years: worked & excelled at most facets of the Trade... Based out of Southern CA, I have worked throughout the country, successfully managing a multitude of Corporate Rebrand Programs and National Banking and ATM Conversions, Etc...

I am what I believe, you'll find to be; a candidate who's well worth your highest consideration!

Per the Attached: Please find my professional Resume...

Thank you most graciously for your initial consideration!

P.S. For a deeper look into my background as a Commercial Signage Expert: Please view my background on: https://www.linkedin.com/in/klasing-phillip-86a36353/

Phil Klasing
Veteran Signage Professional,
714-467-5172
klasingphillip@gmail.com

Attachments

• PhilPhot30kb (115x138).jpg
    PhilPhot30kb (115x138).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 245
  • philklasingresume.pdf
    10 KB · Views: 305

Sign consultant

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for contacting and sharing your resume.
Could you please let me know if you are interested for Sales in your local area.
The company is planning to expend and looking for a skilled person to generate sales.
They also need someone for survey / install too.(you just need to be supervisor and get 02 local guys to put signage up)
Please do let me know if you have any question(s)
Thanks,