• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warning to GS/ColorBurst Users

rfulford

I am having a head replaced in my GS today (under warranty) due to the green nozzle not firing. I never noticed because my print quality out of colorburst was still good. After closely examining the lin and profiling charts, I noticed that they were not printing using green ink.

Long story made short, there appear to be several issues with ColorBurst for the epson and the usage of green ink. The current recommended version is 9.3.8. My current version 9.3.1 prints green using C&Y. Take a moment to look at your rip and the output so you can avoid this pitfall.

Edit: Current version is 9.3.8

jmcnicoll

Thanks,

We have the GS but use the EFI colorproof rip and not the colorburst that came with it, but I will watch for any similar issues.

jim

alsab6969

I am having a head replaced in my GS today (under warranty) due to the green nozzle not firing. I never noticed because my print quality out of colorburst was still good. After closely examining the lin and profiling charts, I noticed that they were not printing using green ink.

Long story made short, there appear to be several issues with ColorBurst for the epson and the usage of green ink. The current recommended version is 9.3.8. My current version 9.3.1 prints green using C&Y. Take a moment to look at your rip and the output so you can avoid this pitfall.

Edit: Current version is 9.3.8
Anybody here has the last update of colorburst??? I cant find it, TIA

Enviado desde mi XT1225 mediante Tapatalk