• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Wasatch V6.3 Installation Disc Required

Treloen

Hi all,

My old RIP PC has gone pop. I went to install everything on a new one only to find the Wasatch installation disc isn't in the box. It's version 6.3 (Troop) to run a Mutoh Valuejet. I'm hoping that someone has a disc, or data from it, that they are willing to share, otherwise I'm going to have to pay several hundred dollars to upgrade something that, in my opinion, doesn't need upgrading.

Thanks in advance,

T.

timgo

Graphics Designer
Hi all,

My old RIP PC has gone pop. I went to install everything on a new one only to find the Wasatch installation disc isn't in the box. It's version 6.3 (Troop) to run a Mutoh Valuejet. I'm hoping that someone has a disc, or data from it, that they are willing to share, otherwise I'm going to have to pay several hundred dollars to upgrade something that, in my opinion, doesn't need upgrading.

Thanks in advance,

T.
Do you already have the USB dongle of Wasatch rip software?