• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We need a bigger Shop

702 graphics

We had to push cars outside this past week. I'm sorry for the messy shop ( you know how it gets)

The dragster is Hillary Will's top alcohol dragster. We came on board along with Get Screen America to sponsor her for the last 3 races of the season.

Offsite Pic Replaced Photo Posting Rules

Attachments

• chewy.jpg
    chewy.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 11841_172741069279_48541324279_2663.jpg
    11841_172741069279_48541324279_2663.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited by a moderator:

DGDesigns

I'll take a shop with an attached house any day. Nice work on the 702 website. How did you land the retail graphics??

k6media

Oh I hear ya.. I've been saying that for a while now. We've grown out of our space and it is very frustrating at times..

SignManiac

When I first moved into my new empty building, I could fit approximate sixty average size vehicles in it at once. Now that it's built out I'd be lucky to cram fifteen in it. Only took three years to outgrow 7,000 s.f.

You can never have too large of a building!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Only 8? I can get at least 800 in our shop and still have LOTS of room left

Years ago, my shop used to be in biggest aircraft hangar at local municipal airport. The hangar got fenced off from the airport in a land dispute with the city, and essentially became worthless. I had a maintenance bay off to the side of it - with full use of hangar space included. I'll never forget the day 4 big rigs with trailers attached were pulled in for us to letter - there was still room for about ten more. I used to be able to claim I had biggest sign shop in town.

702 graphics

Chewbacca works for you? That must be such a pain when it comes laminating... an even mounting...

"Damn! Another hair! Chewy!!"

I was wondering when someone would say something. haha.
Our shop fwts cramped but it does keep overhead down. If anything I would like some more staff before more room!

D&Tgraphics

I was going to look at your site and then this music starting blaring and I got out of there quick. You need to get rid of that music. That is so unprofessional and annoying. Sorry to say.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nahhhhh.................

Ya just need smaller clients..........

smallcars_cjt .jpg
small cars-.jpg
small car .jpg They've been around for a long time.............
small cars .jpg

702 graphics

I was going to look at your site and then this music starting blaring and I got out of there quick. You need to get rid of that music. That is so unprofessional and annoying. Sorry to say.
LV, Dior, Chanel, Richard Petty, and others don't seem to mind it.
I'm 25 years old. I am running a business that wants to appeal to the next level of professionals. I try to be different and think outside the box. It seems to be doing well so far. Any one can put together a lame "Corporate" site. I understand some will not like the music, other will.

Thanks for your honest opinion though.

Brennan

When all else fails the pause button is amazing :rock-n-roll:

B-RAD Graphics

I am new at this forum thing...just joined today ...had a larger shop b4 but to much overhead..I have a client wants a quote for a dragster..The body is piece together with snaps..have you wrapped any this style?