• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Web.com "Lead Stream" call...anyone else try this?

MarkH42

Yesterday I received an unsolicited call from a web.com representative selling their "Lead Stream" service, basically as an alternative to Google adwords for getting you to the top of online searches within 15 miles of your location. I'm usually not interested in these sorts of calls, but I listened and scheduled an online session today with a senior sales guy. They make a compelling case for investing in their service, but I wanted to see if anyone else on this forum has tried this and what the results were. It is not cheap and I'm wary of it, but before I made any decisions, I was hoping to get some feedback from the fine people on this site. Anyone have any experience with web.com and Lead Stream, either positive or negative? Thanks in advance for the help!