• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weber T300?

Forrest

We are considering buying a miller t300 extreme to help keep up with our volume. Right now we hem the edges by hand with tape, it takes a long time but looks really good and neat. The t300 seems like it will definitely help speed things up, but I'm a little worried about how the hems will look. Our customers our pro photographers who tend to be pretty picky and the banners we do for them are generally pretty small so will be seen up close. Does anyone have any experience trying to do photographic type banners that are very clean looking with the T300? As opposed to large banners that are generally not seen up close.

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
Are these photographic banners being hung up outside?

I'm building (2) 20' tables, one with a vacuum table using a hand welder with a rail to keep it straight, and the other will use a hemtek for short/fast hems. Also going to offer un-hemmed banner for indoor, cnc cut to size at a lessor amount.