• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Website Wired In - GO

Centro Graphics

Well, after months and months of indecision I have now plugged our new website into the world. Its still work in progress and probably has faults but its our first one and just needed something up to get us started.

I know that some text info is far from complete, just asking for your valued opinions on the site as a whole. Work in progress as we populate.

Thanks

signswi

Quick top of head thoughts:

1) Nav bar isn't obvious enough, blends in
2) A/B test the color your Quote block (upper right), I suspect the grey isn't helping conversions.
3) Have a couple 404's:

4) A/B test your calls to action "More about us>>". They aren't all that obvious. Make them more "buttony" and test the colors.
5) Consider using a web font to dress up your typography a bit
6) Put your full address in the footer and mark it up with proper Schema. Helps with local search and customers look for phone and address more than anything else.
7) Missing a favicon
8) Missing Geometatags
9) Page descriptions could be better crafted -- these show up directly in SERPs, should be carefully considered to convert eyeballs.
10) No Google Analytics -- install this ASAP so you can actually tell what users are doing and where you are getting wins and where you need work.

That's it for now. Good start!