• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weird Wrap

KMC

Graphic Artist
Client came in wanted his family's Tartan and a Jamaican themed wrap for his boat, this was the outcome and he loved it

Attachments

• BoatWrap_StirItUp.jpg
    BoatWrap_StirItUp.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 805

ams

Not a fan of it, looks like you did a good job installing it, but don't like the design

cwade440

Good job for creating that tartan from a pic. Do you remove through-hull fittings or just trim around them?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:

Ya know, I can't tell ya how many times we've done things for customers that we are not in favor of doing, but as long as it looks good rolling out the door and they paid ya...... who cares ??​

KMC

Graphic Artist
:thumb:

Ya know, I can't tell ya how many times we've done things for customers that we are not in favor of doing, but as long as it looks good rolling out the door and they paid ya...... who cares ??​
exactly Gino, its not something I would have picked but I love how the customer wanted something outside of the box

JR's

Imagine you own a Baskin-Robbins ice cream Paller
and someone came in and ordered a
Icing On The Cake® Ice Cream. You wouldn't say nope only sell chocolate and vanilla.
That is the only flavors I like. LOL

Attachments

• 31.png
    31.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 514

Marlene

The tartan I get but tartan Jamaican is pretty strange. The fact that you pulled off that combo is amazing as those are two things that don't blend well. Nice job. Pretty sure no one but the customer loves it but great job pulling that one off. Now lets talk about that font, ugh.

ASL_Signs

i like the tartan, confused by the juggalo, and the font you used bothers me, so many better script fonts out there than Mistral...