• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

went to Duck Commander AKA Duck Dynasty

S

signs-work

Thought i would share some wraps i seen at the duck commander while i was there Enjoy not mine BTW.

S

signs-work

weard the pictures are not saving for some reason let me figure this out and get back to you guys sorry.

S

signs-work

guess my files were to big sorry.

Attachments

• duck-dynasty1.jpg
    duck-dynasty1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 77
  • duck-dynasty2.jpg
    duck-dynasty2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 92

Ragin Cajun

Thought i would share some wraps i seen at the duck commander while i was there Enjoy not mine BTW.

Not sure if you knew...

But back in the day Phil Robertson used to be a starting quarterback at Louisiana Tech.

His backup QB was Terry Bradshaw.

Attachments

• Phil.jpg
    Phil.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 86
S

signs-work

That's neat i just learned about this show when i moved to Monroe.

S

signs-work

ya there factory actually has several workers while my visit there i seen at least 15 that was outside taking lunch break. In the show they only show a section of it in the movie but really neat though. IM actually in the process of trying to get there wrap jobs cuz they use local company's for that.

cajun312

Not sure if you knew...

But back in the day Phil Robertson used to be a starting quarterback at Louisiana Tech.

His backup QB was Terry Bradshaw.

From what I've heard, Phil used to miss practice to go hunting. The coach said he needed to make a choice, football or hunting, he chose hunting.

TheSnowman

Pretty much all reality TV stuff is fake...but still, the stuff that Si says...you can't script that stuff. I think it's all staged and planned, but there's no way he can act good enough to be that convincing that he's that nuts. I'm a huge Si fan. I'd rather watch that then most of the sitcoms out there today.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Pretty much all reality TV stuff is fake...but still, the stuff that Si says...you can't script that stuff. I think it's all staged and planned, but there's no way he can act good enough to be that convincing that he's that nuts. I'm a huge Si fan. I'd rather watch that then most of the sitcoms out there today.

Actually it's because of his antics you know it's fake. They purposely write situations in for him to say off the wall things. Of course the camera is aimed at him every time he says something, because it's planned. Just watch the Xmas episode where he is "santa's elf helper". The interactions with the kids and stuff he brought...so fake it's annoying.

TheSnowman

The Christmas episode was the worst ever when it came to "scripted". They shouldn't have done that one because it wasn't that good even for people that enjoy the show. And yes, Jase and Si make the show.

klemgraphics

Scripted or not, I'm a fan. Si and Jase definitely make the show what it is....mindless comedy TV. Great way to have a few laughs at the end of the day. Heck even my wife loves the show...never in a million years would I have guessed that.

Almost reminds me of high school, I bet they have a blast making the show.

wrappin

Jase's truck from this year still had the Realtree camo on it that Camoskinz sells. I have seen their new duck camo and do not like it...

PushProductions

Small world Monroe, La is actually my home town. My mom is the architect of the house Willie and Korie's just had built. I went home for Christmas and go a tour of it in the building process.