• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WePrintWraps selling to anyone??

InkjetAuction

So I primarily print for other shops. I'm a little bit specialty... work with shops to match colors, fit to vehicles, print on weird materials... you get it.

So this week my top customer wanted to do a custom urban cammo pattern for a half wrap on some new BMW whatever. End up using 312" of Avery 1105 + 1360 cast overlam. I'm not the cheapest guy out there at 5.25 sqft. But watch it carefully during production, it's printed high-pass, immaculate quality in print and overlam. Trimmed and hand delivered. Customers appreciate the service.

I get the call minutes before hitting the print button that his customer (the car owner) can get a 10yd length of pre-designed similar camo printed on the same material and overlam at WePrintWraps for what comes out to be 3.80 a square foot (60" x 10yd print). They are going to sell directly to the end user not wholesale shop.

Anyone else hear or see anything about this?

Thanks for listening...

-E

Last edited:

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Good luck to 'em. You screw up and you're screwed. How can one ensure color matching? When they bring it up we tell them that they're better off going the pre-made stuff. We can't compete with it but like I said....

Christian @ 2CT Media

Weprintwraps does a great job, color matching and everything like that is discussed on their site. Their model is not wholesale to trade only they are open to anyone who needs access to their service, but they also charge for additive service and don't offer install. It's just like alwan wraps, wrapnation, cheetah wraps, and etc... They new model is sell in volume, low.