• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We're Stoked!

Hello all! We're Stoked On Graphics, in Houston, Texas, a small business that sat on my back burner for more than 18 years before becoming a reality. Working with my lady from home, we've been growing this incarnation of our business steadily for 5 years now.
We offer vinyl graphics for storefronts and vehicles, heat-press and screen print short runs and one-of-a-kind clothing, glass etching, and any other service our customers might require. We sub out a lot of work to a great network of printers all over the US and never turn down a job without trying to first find a solution. Stoked is a one-stop shop for most of our customers. We begin with branding, then produce all the necessary media that any company could ask for. From web graphics and design, to multi-media presentations, promotional items, banners and signage, to electronic forms for office automation.
I just found this forum, and luckily so, because I've decided to try my hand at masking/painting an aluminum sign for the first time and might just need a question or two answered.
Sure look forward to meeting some of you and even working with you in the future!

Paul Stokes
Owner, Stoked On Graphics